National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Rosslyn Park - Live Video Broadcasts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Park Ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn Park - Live Video Broadcasts
    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 07:23
Park supporters are now benefitting from live video broadcasts of every match, home and away,
which are available completely free via Facebook and include a match commentary. Clearly this
is an amazing service for those Park supporters who are unable to attend matches but it is also
a valuable service for away supporters who are unable to make the trip to SW London. 
Whilst this does not add to the gate receipts and food and beverage takings it is still a huge benefit
by raising the profile of the club and reaching out to spectators who will be interested to sample
the real event at a future opportunity.
Have any forum members tuned into Facebook on a Saturday afternoon? If so what are your views? 
If you're not on the pitch you can't win the game
Alderman View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 10:11
Yes I've tuned in when OEs are playing outside London. Last season Park radio commentaries were available but this year they have upped their coverage. I think its an excellent service helped by the main Park commentator being fairly objective.
Camquin View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camquin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 10:48
I have not tuned in but was listening in live when Cambridge were last there and thought he was doing a great job. Was able to whisper a couple of our player's names in his ear when he struggled to identify them (it is not an easy task to learn your opponents each week).
Sweeney Delenda Est
Mistral View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 11:12
I am a Rosslyn Park supporter living in Yorkshire. The Facebook coverage is excellent it gives me the opportunity to follow the team ’live’ on the occasions when i am unable to attend both home and away games. I have also watched the RP coverage when travelling abroad.
The commentary and presentation by Warren and his team is first class and well received by many distant RP supporters.
dwinpenn View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwinpenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 14:08
I watched the Chinnor game and have to say it was excellent; both from a commentary and video perspective.  A great advert for RP and also for the game in general - many thanks from me.
Dave Winpenny
"Confused and old"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic