National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Stour V Lucts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshirestour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stour V Lucts
    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 20:14

Amazing turnout for Lucts today at Stourton Park....well done to all.
I was announcing for Stourbridge and was not able to stand where I usually stand as my 4 year old boy does not deserve to understand yet what a C**t is.
I have seen all clubs, enjoyed a bit of club house rugby banter but this was an utter disgrace....Anyway, I moved away.
There is supporting your club, and then totally embarrassing your club, you offended a lady who comes to our club every week....now, I am not posh, nor do I like posh, but there is a line.....and your disgraceful idiots crossed it.
We have a hooker who has been out for 2 months and is carrying a bit, but played 80 minutes....how dare your idiots barrack such a person... I don't need to defend him, nor would he want me to, but he is a top guy and again Luctonians, hang your heads - disgrace.
You booed and barracked our kicker...may your hangovers be dreadful..... I don't care that you won, this is not rugby and your club should be disciplined

Edited by yorkshirestour - 21 Dec 2019 at 20:22
Claptrap View Drop Down
Academy player
Academy player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claptrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 20:39
Sounds poor and unnecessary.

After some of the appalling abuse I've heard at Stourbridge down the years to both visiting players, supporters and officials I think you might be short of sympathy from the rugby community.

Merry Christmas.

yorkshirestour View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshirestour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 20:55
Originally posted by Claptrap Claptrap wrote:

Sounds poor and unnecessary.

After some of the appalling abuse I've heard at Stourbridge down the years to both visiting players, supporters and officials I think you might be short of sympathy from the rugby community.

Merry Christmas.

I wasn’t looking for sympathy. Can you give me examples?

Edited by yorkshirestour - 21 Dec 2019 at 21:02
Humpusmacd View Drop Down
Mini and Juniors
Mini and Juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpusmacd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 11:04
No surprises this is typical Lucts behaviour which they don’t appear to have a problem with. You can’t expect them to be little angels when they are clearly enjoying a day out and a few drinks. If only they would behave like this in a public place so that the police could deal with them.
lemnerluc View Drop Down
Academy player
Academy player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemnerluc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 16:28
Just for balance. 

99% of our fans were fine.  Two or three Huckleberryly Pear idiots do not mean that all should be tarnished in this way.  They were spoken to.

Also Luctonians are the model community club and have the awards to prove it.

Pint of Butty please followed by another.
greenpower View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 16:42
they were well behaved up at wharfedale a couple of weeks ago  no disrespect  at all   its probably just yorkshirestour  getting frustrated  again losing to another team that probably didnt deserve to win  never mind  it should be stours year  next year 
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshirestour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 16:56
Originally posted by greenpower greenpower wrote:

they were well behaved up at wharfedale a couple of weeks ago  no disrespect  at all   its probably just yorkshirestour  getting frustrated  again losing to another team that probably didnt deserve to win  never mind  it should be stours year  next year 

Read my first sentence
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 17:01
i did   its the crap underneath  i cant  belive   lucs have always had pleasnt supporters Thumbs Up
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshirestour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 17:04
[QUOTE=greenpower] i did   its the crap underneath  i cant  belive   lucs have always had pleasnt supporters [IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" alt="Thumbs Up" title="Thumbs Up
I agree
Mini and Juniors
Mini and Juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpusmacd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 17:10
I think it would be useful if you tried to sort out the huckleberry idiots rather than showing off your trophies. How anyone can be proud of the way your crowd behaves amazes me. The atmosphere is toxic, the language is foul, the behaviour is awful and the experience is most unpleasant, intimidating for families and most unwelcome at a rugby ground. Give it some thought.
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 17:17
aw but it is a nice bit of chrystal though
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshirestour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 17:24

aw but it is a nice bit of chrystal though

I had to move my 4 year old. If your defence here is tongue in cheek then I get it. Otherwise, you needed to be there really.
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 22:36
look ys theres no place in our community  for vile and foul abuse  yes local suppert for your team  can sometimes go beyond  whats acceptable   stour give as good as they get  same up here at wharfedale  some like it some dont  tough   at the end of the day  no team will just roll over for stourbridge   you will find that out on 15 feb   im sorry that your 4 yr old  was  subjected to the alleged abuse   thats not on  anyway  when said 4yr old makes his hers christmas wish   make sure that stour win the league  mery christmas yorkshirestour
Mini and Juniors
Mini and Juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpusmacd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 22:44
Behaviour on Saturday was appalling, not just bad language, how anyone can try to comment on that disgusting mob without apologising is incredible. No real defence, feel sorry for the Lucts club officials, the Huckleberryly Pearen yobs who came don’t belong at any rugby ground.
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 22:50
move on  newcomer old news  stour have more pressing  issues   like being dragged into a relegation battle Big smile
Deva Delinquent View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deva Delinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 06:58

move on  newcomer old news  stour have more pressing  issues   like being dragged into a relegation battle Big smile

It's definitely Stour's year, though few thought that meant their year for a relegation dogfight 🤣
backrowb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backrowb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 07:14
Many clubs lower teams had no fixtures. The game I attended had numerous pkayers watching who had been on the ale from an early hour.
Doesn't take much to change the mood when a big number are shedded.
Sedge Tiger View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 07:35
Originally posted by backrowb backrowb wrote:

Many clubs lower teams had no fixtures. The game I attended had numerous pkayers watching who had been on the ale from an early hour.
Doesn't take much to change the mood when a big number are shedded.

Yes BRB they were. In full Bavarian dress code and in good vocal humour. ‘Same old Sedgley always cheating’😂

All the best

ST
Give him one with handles on
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkshirestour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 08:25

look ys theres no place in our community  for vile and foul abuse  yes local suppert for your team  can sometimes go beyond  whats acceptable   stour give as good as they get  same up here at wharfedale  some like it some dont  tough   at the end of the day  no team will just roll over for stourbridge   you will find that out on 15 feb   im sorry that your 4 yr old  was  subjected to the alleged abuse   thats not on  anyway  when said 4yr old makes his hers christmas wish   make sure that stour win the league  mery christmas yorkshirestour

You keep mistaking my issue for a rugby one. It isn’t. He wasn’t allegedly abused but I will not allow him to hear that our number 2 is a fat ‘C’
I suspect it isn’t our year but actually being an ex wharfedale man myself I’m ok with that. I’m a closet Tigers boy.

Edited by yorkshirestour - 23 Dec 2019 at 09:13
backrowb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backrowb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 08:27
ST - Don't be thinking you are special - "Same old Sedgley always cheating’😂" -  For each home game we sub in the name of the team we are playing for Sedge.
Wink

Edited by backrowb - 23 Dec 2019 at 08:28
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic