National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Clubhouse chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

RFU website - Event Date: 14 Oct 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: RFU website
    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 13:53
I'm struggling to get results from RFU website. Is it my I pad or is the website just useless
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 14:29
I gave up on it a long time ago. No idea if it's improved since then, but I can't be bothered to find out tbh.
Our City,
Our Club
PiffPaff View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiffPaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 15:25
Originally posted by tulip tulip wrote:

I'm struggling to get results from RFU website. Is it my I pad or is the website just useless

What Browser are you using t?

If Safari (Apple IOS) it will look like a dogs dinner, if you've not already downloaded it use Google Chrome.
Crouch, Bind, Tweet!
tulip View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 16:18
Originally posted by PiffPaff PiffPaff wrote:

Originally posted by tulip tulip wrote:

What Browser are you using t?

If Safari (Apple IOS) it will look like a dogs dinner, if you've not already downloaded it use Google Chrome.

Thanks will give that some thought PiffPaff
JonDee View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 16:37
Its no where near as good as the old especially if you want to check local leagues am slowly getting used to it but still very poor
Cannon View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 16:48
I'm bored with it not remembering Cookies and the user experience is awful!
Rucks and mauls may bust my balls, but whips and chains excite me!!
knightandday View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Doncaster Knights

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knightandday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 20:04
Originally posted by Cannon Cannon wrote:

I'm bored with it not remembering Cookies and the user experience is awful!

Awful is being very polite about it.
Winning isn't everything, it just makes the beer taste better
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 22:24
Obviously not improved since I consigned it to the Laugh-and-Tear-Up-Tray then...
Our City,
Our Club
Loo fighters View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loo fighters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 07:00
Prime example here of, "if it ain't broke".....
Family-Rugger-Beer...
Count Ford View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 10:22
It's must less user friendly than the old one.

It's okay if you are just interested in one league, but if you like to see information in various different leagues/regions then it's very frustrating
Bigmal View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigmal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 13:34
Frustrating - it doesn't show all the results and it is hard to navigate the site.

Another example of the RFU spending on something that was working?
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 15:14
Originally posted by Count Ford Count Ford wrote:

It's must less user friendly than the old one.

It's okay if you are just interested in one league, but if you like to see information in various different leagues/regions then it's very frustrating

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.
RAID ON
Thunderbird View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thunderbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 15:46
No Raider not just you. It is absolutely awful.
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 19:47
I used to browse through the results in the SW and SE regions on a Sunday morning.

With the new format, I find this takes me 3 or 4 times as long to achieve - therefore I have given up on it.
RAID ON
Tiger View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 12:56
Having given up on the RFU results web site I now find that it has been improved and is half way usable.
Provided you can find your way to the Division (Northern, Midlands etc) you want there are links to the other leagues in the Division.
Somebody must have been listening!
kingsheathlad View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingsheathlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 15:07
It does take time to work your way to where you want to look.
Cauliflower ear.
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 17:35
Originally posted by kingsheathlad kingsheathlad wrote:

It does take time to work your way to where you want to look.

A metaphor for the whole RFU-run game.
Our City,
Our Club
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 20:25
Originally posted by Tiger Tiger wrote:

Having given up on the RFU results web site I now find that it has been improved and is half way usable.
Provided you can find your way to the Division (Northern, Midlands etc) you want there are links to the other leagues in the Division.
Somebody must have been listening!

Have found my way around the LSE division - takes a bit of getting used to but getting there.

Finding the other 3 divisions seems particularly difficult to me.
RAID ON
Gopher72 View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gopher72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 06:39
Is it just me? Came home last night and tried to get South West Premier results, and kept getting no results available, back to search. Tried a few times with no luck.
Tried later and just because I was getting fed up, clicked on "accept cookies" and then got into system and hey presto, up came results and league for south west division!
Tried again this morning to see the league, and up came yesterdays fixtures, but no results and league table back to previous week. Rekon its quicker to go and buy the local paper. What is going on?
suggestions please.
backrowb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backrowb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 08:42
It was the same last week
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic