National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > The Championship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Carnegie needs you!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mini and Juniors
Mini and Juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomduff96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carnegie needs you!
    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 12:24
Nobody likes to see a proud club in despair. 

As a very passionate rugby player and life long carnegie fan myself I am certainly sad to see the demise of a once very competitive club. Currently, I am a student doing my dissertation at Leeds Beckett University and I am looking into what determines whether you, as a fan, attend or don't attend Yorkshire Carnegie fixtures. 

I am doing this research independently of the club itself, however I am looking to present my findings to the club, with the intention of helping them to generate a bit more revenue. 

If you feel like answering it the link is here Survey 

or copy and paste the following link: 
[leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com]
backrowb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backrowb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 12:41
I got to the bit where it asks for my salary - Sithee
greenpower View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 16:44
tomduff96   dont waste your time   in rugby circles no one gives a toss about carnegie  Angry
Geoff DC View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geoff DC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 21:44
Originally posted by greenpower greenpower wrote:

tomduff96   dont waste your time   in rugby circles no one gives a toss about carnegie  Angry

Sad but true & includes many of the own ex-supporters

How not to run a Rugby Club - Correction: TEAM not club
tomduff96 View Drop Down
Mini and Juniors
Mini and Juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomduff96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 10:25
Sorry if that is a problematic question. All responses are completely anonymous, even for me. Your salary would appear as a number within a set of data. There would be nothing within that data that could indicate to me that it was in fact yours. 

All the best.
The 15 View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The 15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 09:32
Tom, Dont forget to factor in you are dealing with some very strange people. Not sure sithee is even a word but good luck. As regards to Leedshire i fear they are doomed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic