National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Clubhouse chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Season 20-21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season 20-21
    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 11:37
Fed up with all the doom and gloom, now looking forward to the new season.

Based on the experience in China (1st known case mid-November and now in mid-March getting no new cases)

I would hope the new season will start on time at the start of September.

I know this may mean a short pre-season, but I am sure the majority of players will be raring to go by then.

Anyone else have similar (or different) thoughts?
RAID ON
sidelined View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidelined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 15:30
I'm just praying that 20/21 goes ahead.
Bigmal View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigmal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 17:31
So am I - I'm on holiday first week in Sept and everything between now and then either cancelled or going that way.

I'm not sure why the European finals haven't been cancelled already or have I missed something?
Deva Delinquent View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deva Delinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 17:55
Originally posted by Bigmal Bigmal wrote:

So am I - I'm on holiday first week in Sept and everything between now and then either cancelled or going that way.

I'm not sure why the European finals haven't been cancelled already or have I missed something?

I've been waiting for news on this too, and I'm surprised nothing has been said, what with all other major leagues and competitions across Europe making their stances clear. 

I just want to know when I'll get my refund. 
Bigmal View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigmal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 10:48
Hotels and flights to consider as well - with Macron's current stance I think it is extremely unlikely to go ahead.
Deva Delinquent View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deva Delinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 12:24
We were lucky as we hadn't yet booked any travel, and it looks like we can cancel the accommodation without too much hassle. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic