National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Midlands Prem Prediction league. wk 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Midlands Prem Prediction league. wk 21
    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 20:39
Week off had and this weeks fixtures are 

Bridgnorth v Oundle
Bromsgrove v Newport (Salop)
Burton V Dudley Kingswinford
Doncaster Phoenix v Syston
Nuneaton v Broadstreet
Sunny Scunny v Sandbach 
Sheffield v Paviors

Edited by Friendly prop - 27 Feb 2022 at 20:49
"Animo concipere non possum quo palto hoc pervease exeat."
Richmids View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richmids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 21:29
Here go my predictions for the week

Bridgnorth v Oundle  HW
Bromsgrove v Newport (Salop)  AW
Burton V Dudley Kingswinford  HW
Doncaster Phoenix v Syston  AW
Nuneaton v Broadstreet  HW
Sunny Scunny v Sandbach HW
Sheffield v Paviors  HW
One For The Ditch View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One For The Ditch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 18:12
My guesses are:

Bridgnorth v Oundle = HW
Bromsgrove v Newport (Salop) = AW
Burton V Dudley Kingswinford = HW
Doncaster Phoenix v Syston = AW
Nuneaton v Broadstreet = AW
Sunny Scunny v Sandbach = AW
Sheffield v Paviors = HW
One For The Ditch View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One For The Ditch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 18:14
Running Man has asked me to post his predictions as follows:

Bridgnorth v Oundle HW
Bromsgrove v Newport (Salop) AW
Burton V Dudley Kingswinford HW
Doncaster Phoenix v Syston AW
Nuneaton v Broadstreet HW
Sunny Scunny v Sandbach  AW
Sheffield v Paviors HW
Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 11:58
Bridgnorth v Oundle HOME Can't see this game going ahead. Whole pitch been under 2ft of water and still got a lake over half the pitch when I drove past yesterday. With the Severn bursting it's banks Environmental Health approval will also be required for the game to go ahead
Bromsgrove v Newport AWAY Grove on the crest of a slump at the moment but still only lost one game at home so this will be tough but expect the form team to come through
Burton v DK HOME Burton in good shape and I expect them to overcome a dogged set of visitors
Doncaster Phoenix v Syston AWAY Syston still in pole position to claim that third spot and possible promotion
Nuneaton v Broadstreet AWAY Just feel it in my water
Scunny v Sandbach AWAY Not the greatest of travellers but still expect Bach to take this by a couple of scores
Sheffield v Paviors HOME BP win by Sheff to keep up the pressure on Newport at the top

Richmids View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richmids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 08:40
I saw on the local news the floods at Bridgnorth and they said there season is over. Hope they are able to complete the season.
Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 12:07
Richmids
Bridgnorth game is OFF but I doubt their season is over as match has been rescheduled for April 16th (Not March 19th - next available free date as Oundle are already going to Nuns on that date) 
Bin Licker View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bin Licker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 12:15
With not many games left we are getting towards last throw of the dice to catch That Bloke. gone for following as different. Hoping home advantage for Scunny and Nuns come off. Need a full house.
Bridgnorth v Oundle HW
Sunny Scunny v Sandbach  HW
Sheffield v Paviors HW
Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 14:45
Nice to hear you're getting desperate!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ To be fair there are a few tricky ones this week that could go either way but hopefully not yours!! 
Stinger View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 17:38
Bridgnorth v Oundle = Home
Bromsgrove v Newport (Salop) = Away
Burton V Dudley Kingswinford = Home
Doncaster Phoenix v Syston = Away
Nuneaton v Broadstreet = Away
Sunny Scunny v Sandbach = Away
Sheffield v Paviors = Home
Winning is everything. The only ones who remember you when you come second are your wife and your dog.     
Friendly prop View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 18:43
Originally posted by Richmids Richmids wrote:

I saw on the local news the floods at Bridgnorth and they said there season is over. Hope they are able to complete the season.

Surely they must have school ground nearby they can use

Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 19:33
Don't start that one again. Unless the rules have changed the onus is on the home side to find an alternative venue but North are well versed in their excuses for this and not playing anywhere other than on their beloved EDG  which is obviously perfect with the visiting side having to walk half a mile from their changing room whilst the home side change on site - scandalous really at this level.
FP - I think I may have taken your bait  and responded as you might have guessed?? šŸŽ£šŸŽ£šŸŽ£

Edited by Thatbloke - 04 Mar 2022 at 19:33
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 12:06
Originally posted by Thatbloke Thatbloke wrote:

Don't start that one again. Unless the rules have changed the onus is on the home side to find an alternative venue but North are well versed in their excuses for this and not playing anywhere other than on their beloved EDG  which is obviously perfect with the visiting side having to walk half a mile from their changing room whilst the home side change on site - scandalous really at this level.
FP - I think I may have taken your bait  and responded as you might have guessed?? ļæ½£ļæ½£ļæ½£
If only šŸŽ£ would take bait as quick Iā€™d take up fishing. šŸ˜‚
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 12:21
Bridgnorth v Oundle HW Whenever or wherever it's played. 
Bromsgrove v Newport (Salop) AW Salopians all the way now
Burton v Dudley Kingswinford HW Playing well since Christmas and chasing us now for 7th place.
Doncaster Phoenix v Syston AW Pushing for the 3 promotion place should we ever get to know the RFU's cunning plan
Nuneaton v Broadstreet HW Pure guess
Sunny Scunny v Sandbach HW Bit damp at Heslam but no standing water so will play somewhere 
Sheffield v Paviors HW 2nd place promotion 

JIT thanks Thatbloke or I'd have forgotten. Busy Busy Busy
Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 20:12
Well done Bin Licker - certainly put the mockers on that didn't I - even FP also got them all right 
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 20:57
Originally posted by Bin Licker Bin Licker wrote:

With not many games left we are getting towards last throw of the dice to catch That Bloke. gone for following as different. Hoping home advantage for Scunny and Nuns come off. Need a full house.
Bridgnorth v Oundle HW
Sunny Scunny v Sandbach  HW
Sheffield v Paviors HW

Bin Licker & Rich Mids, those of little faith would only predict against Sunny Scunny a damp day at Heslam. Although despite the Jersey loanee it was tight as a Nuns. Only pulled away in the final minute to deprive Bach of a deserved LB. Just need North to find a pitch to play on. For the full house. 2 scores really TB!!! LOL

Edited by Friendly prop - 06 Mar 2022 at 09:40
Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 22:30
Surely I said 2 scores in your favour FP?? 
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 06:48
Originally posted by Thatbloke Thatbloke wrote:

Surely I said 2 scores in your favour FP?? 
That being the case why did you pick an away win? Confused
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 10:41
Well, well, well. Thankfully a couple of TB's predictions didn't come to fruition and subsequently it has left 3 of us sweating on a full house when the Bridgnorth game is played wherever. So Star predictors this week are Bin Licker, Rich Mids and myself top score with 6 out of 7 and one to play. Clap Clap Clap. OFTD, Stinger and TB bring up the rear Ouch Ouch Ouch. This has now made a difference to the league with 3 points in the offing could bring That bloke down. With 5 weeks to go Newport should win the Mids Prem while it's now less cut and dry in the prediction league.

Thatbloke.                 127

Friendly prop.            126

Bin Licker.                 124

Stinger                       122

Running man.           122

One for the ditch.     104

Section 19.                  57

Rich Mids                   54

Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 11:08
Just giving you guys in the chasing pack a bit of encouragement that's all!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic