National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

NL2N Updates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Rotherham

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothman2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:36
Fylde 26 Hull 28
As one door closes…….another one slams in your face.
Sedge Tiger View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:39
Bloody Lancastrians you just can’t trust them like Mancunians πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Give him one with handles on
Mrs Oliphant View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Oliphant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:39
Onions St  42  St  28  ft
greenpower View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:40
dale 37  24  huddersfield
Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:43
Definitely not Stour's year then? 
Puli. View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puli. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:45
Originally posted by Sedge Tiger Sedge Tiger wrote:

Bloody Lancastrians you just can’t trust them like Mancunians πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

G and T time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If Rugby is the game they play in Heaven ..... Why does it hurt like Hell when you retire?
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Oliphant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:48
Next year may e !!!!
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:50
Puli 

Is that the final score. If it is  I’m already ordering a very large G&T to celebrate Hulls promotion. 🍾🍾🍾. 

Very worthy Champions congratulations. Great effort from Fylde. 

All the best 

ST

Edited by Sedge Tiger - 16 Apr 2022 at 16:50
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Oliphant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:50
Maybe
greenpower View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:52
full time dale  37  31 huddersfield      5 2 
Yogi View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 16:55
Sedge Tiger,

What I love about us Yorkshiremen is that they never know when they are beaten. 
They also love to spoil a Lancastrians Saturday afternoon!!

Thanks for your kind wishes, it seemed to be one hell of a game and thanks to the Fylde twitter team for the updates.

What's with you Boo-Boo
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 17:01
Originally posted by Yogi Yogi wrote:

Sedge Tiger,

What I love about us Yorkshiremen is that they never know when they are beaten. 
They also love to spoil a Lancastrians Saturday afternoon!!

Thanks for your kind wishes, it seemed to be one hell of a game and thanks to the Fylde twitter team for the updates.

Yogi 

Brilliant mate. Well done Hull. We wish you well for next season. I know there are still games to play. Hull have been excellent all season in one of the most  competitive seasons for some time in NL2N . Very worthy winners. ClapClapClapClap

Have a great night,

Question is? are you true Yorkshire men. You lot actually buy and honour rounds.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It’s time for me to leave 

All the best 

ST 

Edited by Sedge Tiger - 16 Apr 2022 at 17:03
Yogi View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 17:06
Sedge Tiger,

Well if you walked around Hull you are unlikely to see many men with a whippet on a lead and a ferret in their pockets, but yes, we are true Yorkshiremen and none of this Humberside crap is popular with us!!
What's with you Boo-Boo
Isithalftimeyet View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isithalftimeyet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 17:27

FT Bournville 36 v 31 Tynedale
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 17:50
Originally posted by Yogi Yogi wrote:

Sedge Tiger,

Well if you walked around Hull you are unlikely to see many men with a whippet on a lead and a ferret in their pockets, but yes, we are true Yorkshiremen and none of this Humberside crap is popular with us!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Enjoy your night mate. 

All the best 

ST 
Elijah Cadman View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elijah Cadman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 19:50
Originally posted by Mrs Oliphant Mrs Oliphant wrote:

Maybe

Well it was great to be back at I's today watching a cracking game of open rugby.  Was good to catch up with many of the old and infirm from Stour, but Sid appeared to be hiding from his usual vantage point?

Thought I's were fast and cutting some great lines in H1 (a clear RL coaching influence obvious there) but then took their foot of the pedal and conceded a few too many pens in H2 and Stour came right back into it.

As I say a most enjoyable afternoon and even got a bit too much sun on my forehead!  Now back to the business of the Easter weekend Clap
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 20:09
Originally posted by Elijah Cadman Elijah Cadman wrote:

Maybe

even got a bit too much sun on my forehead!  Now back to the business of the Easter weekend Clap

It could be the sun shines only on the righteous or in certain cases those with large amount of fore-head surface area and the lack of shade.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy Easter EJ. When are you back in the North West. Civilisation.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All the best 

ST  

Edited by Sedge Tiger - 16 Apr 2022 at 20:19
Elijah Cadman View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elijah Cadman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 21:20
ST it was a rare treat to be back for a brief visit. Would be great to get over at  some point, it's been far too long. 
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Oliphant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 22:08
Elijah,
Good to see you again.As ever a fine figure of a man.Hopefully your parishioners are out in force tomorrow to boost your Easter stipend.
Sid James View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sid James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 22:40
Originally posted by Elijah Cadman Elijah Cadman wrote:

Maybe

Well it was great to be back at I's today watching a cracking game of open rugby.  Was good to catch up with many of the old and infirm from Stour, but Sid appeared to be hiding from his usual vantage point?

Thought I's were fast and cutting some great lines in H1 (a clear RL coaching influence obvious there) but then took their foot of the pedal and conceded a few too many pens in H2 and Stour came right back into it.

As I say a most enjoyable afternoon and even got a bit too much sun on my forehead!  Now back to the business of the Easter weekend Clap

I sent Mrs O to find you after the match. Would have been nice to catch up. Hope you are well.
All Knwoing All Seeing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic