National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Week 28 NL1 Live Match Updates 13-04-24

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 28 NL1 Live Match Updates 13-04-24
    Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 07:27
Good morning all 

Early start again today but not as early if travelling from Plymouth. Safe Journey of you are.

If I could ask you all to post your live score updates from the game you are today here, I will be extremely grateful. 

Its our last home game of the season as we  take on Plymouth Albion at Park Lane today. KO very definitely at 14-30 and NOT 15-30 as the RFU website states.

This is the 14th league game we have had against Albion since 2002 and the previous games have all ended in our defeat. Here's hoping for a different outcome today. Should be a great game at any count regardless of result. 

As ever for those interested below this is our link to the online matchday programme, followed by Albion's pre-match review including line up and finally Sedges line up. 

For those who cannot make it to the game there is a live commentary from 14-30 on our Facebook page. 

Right that's it. I hope you have a great day and most of all stay injury free

All the best 

ST              

Edited by Sedge Tiger - 13 Apr 2024 at 07:32
Give him one with handles on
Nat1 View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 10:01
Good luck to you too ST. Plymouth have been up and down this season, pretty formidable at home, but not so much on the road so I think it'll be a close one today.

A special mention to Chinnor, who I believe will clinch promotion today at Moseley. Bearing in mind where they finished in 8th place last season, Nick Easter has built on that and created a bit of a juggernaut, worthy of playing in the Championship I'd say, and good luck to them too, well deserved after a very impressive campaign.

I feel a bit for Rams, who will hope for third time lucky next season, they just need to cut out the odd loss to teams below them in the table, but then that's also the beauty of Nat 1, anyone can beat anyone on their day (except Chinnor of late!)
tigerburnie View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigerburnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 11:59
At the other end of the table the winner of the Taunton v Cinderford match could leapfrog over both Leicester Lions and Bishops Stortford, should those two teams fail to gain any points, nail biting stuff.
Sedge Tiger View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:41
[QUOTE Nat 1

I feel a bit for Rams, who will hope for third time lucky next season, they just need to cut out the odd loss to teams below them in the table, but then that's also the beauty of Nat 1, anyone can beat anyone on their day (except Chinnor of late!)
[/QUOTE]

Agreed N1

Chinnor have been exceptional and I feel for Rams who have been brilliant too.

What a league. Just to stay in it is a badge of honour.

All the best 

ST
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:54
Originally posted by tigerburnie tigerburnie wrote:

At the other end of the table the winner of the Taunton v Cinderford match could leapfrog over both Leicester Lions and Bishops Stortford, should those two teams fail to gain any points, nail biting stuff.

I feel for all the clubs who are chucking everything at survival but from an outsider point of view the competition is unbelievable. Good luck to Lions, Titans, Cinders and Bishops. 

All the best 

ST 

Edited by Sedge Tiger - 13 Apr 2024 at 13:12
NeverbeentoChinnor View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeverbeentoChinnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 13:50
A special mention to Chinnor, who I believe will clinch promotion today at Moseley. Bearing in mind where they finished in 8th place last season, Nick Easter has built on that and created a bit of a juggernaut, worthy of playing in the Championship I'd say, and good luck to them too, well deserved after a very impressive campaign.

The above perhaps understates Mr Easter's achievement last year because in the period he was in charge I suspect only the very top teams had a better playing record. He worked out a way to win with the existing squad and just a few additions from a position where relegation was a real option.

This season he has demonstrated he can identify talent, attract them to Chinnor and overcome (hopefully) a RAMS team who have had another good season. 

I suspect bigger clubs will have noted the above and coupled with his media skills he must surely be an attractive proposition for someone. If the title is secured today (still an if) will he fancy a 3rd season given that even if he could get things right on the field, lack of facilities are the elephant in the room? 

I hope so because it would be like Wimbledon rocking up at Liverpool..and who would play Vinny?

World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 14:22
If it helps anyone from the South West who couldn’t make it, you’ve made the right decision😂😂. Here is the link to the match day commentary.

All the best 

ST 

Edited by Sedge Tiger - 13 Apr 2024 at 14:32
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 14:32
And we are off. Sedge 0 Albion 0 
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 14:35
Sedge 3 Albion 0
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 14:37
Sedge 10 Albion 0
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 14:48
Sedge 13 Albion 0
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 14:50
Sedge 18 Albion  0

Edited by Sedge Tiger - 13 Apr 2024 at 14:56
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 14:58
Sedge 23 Albion 0 

Edited by Sedge Tiger - 13 Apr 2024 at 14:59
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 15:02
Sedge 23 Albion 5 
Steve@Mose View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve@Mose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 15:02
We're underway on The Common. 
Normanio View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Normanio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 15:08
RP 5 - 0 Club
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve@Mose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 15:18
Mose 0 Chinn 5
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve@Mose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 15:21
Mose 0 Chinn 12
Jezmar View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jezmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 15:21
Birmingham 0, Chinnor 12
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve@Mose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 15:22
Mose 0 Chinn 19
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic