National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > The Championship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

A Championship Podcast?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 11:38
Originally posted by islander islander wrote:

I think it would be good. There are some decent rugby podcasts out there - The Ruck by The Times is my choice - and having a dedicated focus on this division would be really good. Hopefully this may be picked up as we move forward...<div id="ypm-extension" ="ypm-extension">

Could be a good selling point for future negotiations on Sponsorship and TV coverage of the Championship.
RAID ON
islander View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 07:32
I think it would be good. There are some decent rugby podcasts out there - The Ruck by The Times is my choice - and having a dedicated focus on this division would be really good. Hopefully this may be picked up as we move forward...
No 7 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 19:09
It would be good to interview players , coaches and support staff from all clubs . They all seem trained in presenting to the camera and never seem to say anything out of turn. The clubs would have to submit each interview to the blog but I believe it takes some considerable input . 
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff.
Trailfinder View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trailfinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 12:45
Has anyone considered starting a Championship podcast? It’s certainly something I would listen to and I’d be happy to contribute. With all the discussions in the press regarding the future of the Championship, the voice of the fans goes unheard. 

I’m not a media person though so have no experience in this area. There must be some players or ex players who would be willing to contribute. What sort of numbers would be needed to make it viable?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic